We are still open and leasing residential rental suites during COVID-19 — Virtual Tours are available now!
Exclusively Owned by Canadians
All company shareholders are pension funds representing Canadian workers. They are the strength behind Concert Infrastructure’s success and take great pride in our achievements.
The following pension plans have invested a cumulative $355 million in Concert Infrastructure:
- Telecommunication Workers Pension Plan
- Pulp & Paper Industry Pension Plan
- UFCW Union Pension Plan
- Teamsters (Local 213) Pension Plan
- Local 213 Electrical Workers Pension Plan
- Operating Engineer’s Pension Plan
- Plumbing and Pipefitting Workers Local 170 Pension Plan
- Piledrivers’, Divers, Bridge, Dock & Wharf Builders’ Pension Plan
- Marine and Shipbuilders Local 506 Pension Plan
- British Columbia Labourers' Pension Plan